Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Work, work, work

It is only Tuesday and I feel like I've put in an entire week's work. Blimey.

Anyway, I did zoom back to The City yesterday to go to a documentary film screening at this restaurant I found last week. It was a documentary I had seen on cable about the United States electronic election process. I found it disturbing and upsetting when I saw and was curious to hear what the Brits had to say.

Turns out it was directed and produced by two British guys. There were a few Americans there and it was all very interesting. I did get to chat with the two guys and let them know that I had seen it and not on HBO which owned the rights.

It was so pleasant to talk to other people about other things than work. Not that the work guys aren't great but you know.