Friday, January 26, 2007

Update

My UK work permit arrived the other week. In order to activate it I have to leave the country and re-enter. So I'm going home for a day next week. I fly home on Friday and back on Sunday.

I miss my Frankie and Uno so it will so nice to see them. I also don't have enough shirts and it will probably be cheaper to fly to the United States and bring more of my own shirts back than buy them here. The sad part is that may be true with the exchange rate continuing to go down the tubes.

Second bit of news. I've located a flat to stay in and gotten agreement that I can. It is what is called a serviced-flat. In the US we would call it a furnished apartment. It also comes with cleaning service (once a week) -- or at least I think it does.

It is in a wonderful part of town and has big windows and has a modern design.

That's it for now. Tired. Been working working working.