Thursday, March 12, 2009

What a difference a day makes

It was warm and muggy on Monday. Nice and warm on Tuesday. Very rainy and cold on Wednesday and today.

North Texas is in a drought so the rain is much needed. It was really coming down yesterday and the canals and levied rivers were filling up fast.

Just misting mostly this morning but quite chilly. They are calling for more rain today so my flight might be delayed. Nothing new about that... regardless of the weather.

And what a difference a smoking ban makes. Went to a restaurant/bar last night. Having smokers around has not been a problem. But I decided to eat at the bar since it was just me again. The guy next to me lights up and the smoke makes a bee-line to me. I'm now so accustomed to not having smokers in eating establishments.

No comments: