Friday, March 27, 2009

Another day in Texas

A rare 5-day stay in Dallas this week. I miss my Frankie and Uno so much. I head home today on 2:30pm flight. I'm really hoping that this flight will be on time since it is earlier than my usual 7:20pm-never-has-been-on-time-flight.

I'm the only one on the team that is traveling. Everyone else is local. One good thing about that is no one stays much past 5:30pm so you better believe I'm not going to either. One bad thing is that everyone else goes home to family for dinner and I'm generally stuck eating alone. Since I'm leaving work earlier, I'm being more adventurous in finding places to eat.

One other good thing is that I've been working out consistently in the mornings and evenings.

Went to a different sushi restaurant yesterday. It is in near my hotel and also near this market/bakery/grocery store place I've found for really good take out. The sushi restaurant is Sappporo Sushi. It was very good.

Passed this beautiful wisteria in full bloom. The colors are a bit washed out in this picture. I don't have my photo software on my work laptop.

No comments: