Sunday, March 29, 2009

Nissan Rogue

A smaller cousin to the Nissan Morano that I had a few weeks ago. At least I think it was smaller. They look an awful lot a like from the outside.

I'm getting to like these Nissan models. The Rogue is another all-wheel-drive cross over vehicle. The pickup from both a stand still and at highway speed is fantastic.

The Rogue has vents that rotate and flap making them infinitely adjustable...a great feature. I mentioned the really good windshield spray and wipers on the Chrysler Sebring. To contrast the Rogue squirts out two little streams of washer that hardly cover anything.

Took a while to find the gas gauge. It is a digital image in the center of the console. The other gauges are easy to read. The radio could use speed-sensitive volume adjustment. The wind noise is very noticeable.

I would recommend the Nissan Rogue for its power and roominess. Gas mileage does not appear to be so great though.

No comments: