Sunday, March 15, 2009

Nissan Murano

Decided to go with a slighter bigger vehicle this time. Worked out well because the weather was not good last week.

Got a Nissan Murano. I would classify it a cross-over utility. It is probably similar in size to my Escape without the cargo room.

I really really liked the Murano. It sits up high. Is excellent to drive. My model had All Wheel Drive which was great because of the heavy rains. The pick-up is fantastic through no matter what speed. It especially makes merging into traffic safe and secure. Last week I had a Toyota Camry which could not find a gear to get into when accelerating into traffic. It was very dangerous feeling.

The speedometer and tach gauges have special lighting effects which can be turned on and off. Kind of interesting.

A couple of complaints: the ventilation controls are kind of flat on top of the dash and the radio controls are on the face of the dash. The position of the controls make them a little difficult to use.

I don't think the gas mileage is too good for this CUV but it sure as fun to drive.

No comments: