Friday, November 13, 2009

Direct line to Santa

I call my friend Kathy in Petoskey, Michigan every Thursday from the airport as I wait for my flight home. Kathy does event management and one of her clients is the town where she lives.

The town puts on a Thanksgiving parade the Saturday after Thanksgiving and Kathy is managing it. I asked her if Santa was in the parade. She said there was and her problem has been getting his sleigh/carriage. The previous "donator" of the equipment went out of the horse busiess and sold off all his stuff.

She hounded the guy who bought the horses and was able to track down a carriage for Santa. So I asked her if she was in communication with Santa. And she is...or at least Mrs. Claus was the last person she talked to and made sure that Santa was still on.

So if you need a Santa connection, Kathy's got it.

No comments: