Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Subway

Tuesday, April 29

And I'm not referring to transportation. We had Subway sandwiches for lunch yesterday. We were working through the day and missed lunch time so had Subway sandwiches brought in. I had a chicken sub Indian style. Either the sandwich or the water or both have really not agreed with me. In the US it would be called Montezuma's revenge. I'm still queasy today.

We worked late, 8:30pm, and got a ride back to the hotel with one of the team members. I was expecting a whirlwind drive through the streets of Hyderabad. Didn't happen. I think he was nervous and also timid but we had a slow drive from Hitec City, the area with all the national and international business offices, to our hotel.

We did go through the one traffic light that I have seen so far. Other than that one intersection it is just every vehicle for themselves getting through intersections or turning onto streets. They drive on the left hand side of the road like in England.

Hopefully my stomach and everything below will calm down today.

No comments: