Monday, January 31, 2011

Heading to the airport...(update)

I'm off to the airport to catch my flights home.

I am flying Cathy Pacific from Sydney to Fiji.  Have a four hour layover in Fiji.  I'm hoping I can do something.  From Fiji I fly to Los Angeles.  Am hoping to change my current flight through Chicago to go through Dallas -- one - to get home a little earlier; and two - to avoid the snowstorm.

It is Tuesday, Feb. 1 here and will be still when I get home!

Update...
At Sydney International terminal in the airline lounge....all this time I thought I was flying Cathay Pacific and it turns out it is Air Pacific.  Not that there is any difference that I know of but you would think I'd read my travel papers better?!

I am flying business class which I just looked up on www.seatguru.com and it looks to be fantastic.

No comments: