Sunday, May 3, 2009

Made it to Miami

Everything worked out with flights. I upgraded to first class for Chicago to Miami flight. We left Chicago a little ahead of schedule and landed in Miami 15 minutes early.

My co-worker picked me up at the airport and he drove us to South Beach. Traffic was heavy but we got there in time to walk over to the beach. There were a lot of people where we happened to land. Most of the women were wearing what was basically a string.

The ocean wind felt good as I was standing there fully clothed with long pants and long-sleeved shirt.

We went to an open-air bar and had a gin and tonic...totally not on my contest diet. Cost $23.00 for the two small drinks.

Luis drove me back the hotel which is right next to the airport. Heading to evening session in a few minutes.

No comments: