Monday, February 9, 2009

Travel confusion??

I don't know if I'm getting confused or just tired of the routine.

I park in the same general area at the airport so I don't have to search for my truck when I get home late on Thursdays.

I see the same coffee barista at the airport Caribou Coffee every Monday. She recognizes me and we chat.

I did pick up a car from National Car Rental instead of Hertz this week but these rental cars are all starting to look and smell alike.

I stop at GNC on my way to office and get protein drinks. Same cashier guy every week. I then go over to Quiznos to grab a sandwich or salad to go. The three people behind the counter....same three every week...recognize me.

I'm at the Anatole this week which I haven't been for a few weeks but I've been staying here so many months that I easily forget what room I'm supposed to be in.

Another week....another week in Dallas/Irving.

No comments: