Thursday, July 31, 2008

Those little boxes of cereal

Could they make something more difficult to open than those little boxes of cereal. That's what the hotels mostly serve and I have the hardest time trying to get the darn things open.

First it is the box itself. I think these boxes could be the safest place to keep your valuables if you had the technology to make them yourself. I usually end up punching a hole in the box with the end of my spoon.

Once I've mangled the box, there's the plastic bag inside. Again the glue is something from NASA. I have only luckily avoided exploding the whole thing all over the room as I attempt to pull, twist, rip, tear, bite the thing open. A co-worker suffered the embarrassment of the exploding bag not once but twice. Raisin bran sprayed all over the place.

Of course, that was funny as all get out because it didn't happen to me.

No comments: