Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Chicago - O'Hare

I'm back on Chicago this week. Actually Northfield to be accurate. Road construction everywhere. And, for crying out loud, when are they going to finish the American Airlines terminal project at O'Hare!!

They are extending the front and putting a glass wall the full length of it. They were working on it back in 2004 when I first started coming here and it STILL IS'NT DONE!

And then there is the tollway I have to take from the airport to the client. Major construction right at the getting on point. And another major project at the getting off point. Since I came in later last night the traffic wasn't bad at all. But I'm going home Wednesday evening and heading to the airport during rush hour. I think I'll take the back roads.

My but I sound like such a whiner! I'm a total travel snob now and want everything to be perfect. I don't have time for it to be anything else.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

suck it up, you big baby:)

jaalspa said...

At least I admited to whining. That's the first step. Right?

jeff