Thursday, December 22, 2011

Got it!

I finally got a new 2012 Ford Escape Hybrid.

This has been quite the process.  When I found out that the new 2013 Escape model coming out in 2012 would not have a hybrid version, I really wanted to get the current model which does come in a hybrid.

The problem was there were no hybrids available in the upper midwest.  So I searched around the country thinking I could fly out and drive one back.  There were just not very many and it was made more difficult because I want an all wheel drive version.

I did find three in Virginia where I am going for Christmas.  I called the dealer and was told a salesperson would call me.  Never happened.

The salesman at the dealership here in Minnesota called me Tuesday to tell me he found one.  And it was at their sister dealership in Buffalo, Minnesota.  That is the dealership where my current Escape came from!

I picked up this black beauty yesterday.  I am so happy.



1 comment:

James said...

Wonderful news! I can't wait to get a ride!