Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas in Virginia

I flew to Virginia on Christmas day to spend some time with family and friends.
After landing at Dulles International Airport, I got the rental car and drove to Herndon to pickup my sister Carol.  Herndon is very close to the airport.

Then we drove to Mom's in Burke to pick her up along with the potatoes for the traditional potato soup.  We went to my niece Gracie Kay's apartment.  My sister, Lea, and her husband Tim and his brother Todd were already at Gracie Kay's.
Also at Gracie Kay's was the newest member of the clan, Austin.  He's Gracie's nephew and only 3 months old and cute as can be.

He is successfully unwrapping one of his presents here.

The food was fantastic and the company was even better.  It was a great Christmas celebration.

No comments: