Monday, February 21, 2011

Unbelievable

I can't believe it but I just caught another mouse!  I looked through the blog entries to find when the first one was...December 19th.

And there hasn't been a peep from the cats or odd behavior.  The cats and I were in the sun room.  I heard a noise from the kitchen.  Uno raised her head and looked in the direction of the kitchen but didn't make any moves to go look.  I did and the supposed sanitary -- you don't have to touch the captured thing -- trap had a mouse caught by its tail!. 

I don't know how it got caught and seemed barely captured.  The mouse started squealing so I thought the cats would come check it out.  Nope.  No one stirred...except the mouse and me.

I used a broom to get the supposed trap and mouse out from between the refrigerator and stove.  Then used my tub and lid technique to get the mouse out of the house.  This one is quite a live and well but we'll see how the it does in the cold of the back porch.

Oh, and by the way, the cats are still sleeping in the sun room!

No comments: