Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Woke up to a dusting of snow. So pretty. The snow has kept up a little and is actually cold enough to stick to the roads.

Big thanks this year to:
Mather and Roxi for all the cat care for this year. I couldn't keep Frankie and Uno without these two fantastic neighbors.

Mom (Gracie B.) for always caring and loving. Mom has been a great guide for living a good life. That and she always checks the blog every day.

Rose, Amy, Bunny and the gang, Friends here in Minneapolis, for organizing all the fun activities.

Chris and Jill, Friends far away, for being friends willing to travel far distances to get together.

Frankie and Uno, my cats, who always greet me when I come home from business trips (unless I've locked them in a closet!)

Scott B., Friend and co-worker, who keeps an eye on my back.

No comments: