Thursday, February 1, 2007

My new flat

I moved into my new flat last night. It is going to be so nice having one place to come home to every day. It has a kitchen/dining/living area. Bathroom with shower. Separate bedroom.

It is on the first floor (one floor above ground floor) of I think a four story building. I think there is only one unit per floor. Not really sure. There is a real estate office below me.

If you want to look it up on MapQuest, the address is 10A Paddington Street. Just two blocks from Madam Tousou's wax museum. There are lots of restaurants, a nice grocery store, pubs and a little park.

I will have to get used to living in the city again. A bit of street noise. The flat has lots of large windows and though they are closed I kept looking to see if they weren't. The glass doesn't seem to do a thing for noise.

No comments: