Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Various things

Catching up on being back from vacation. I realize that my trips to Cozumel have become more about seeing the friendly faces of the people I have met on the island.

Snorkeling, swimming and eating fresh fish are still fun and important but I have met some really nice people in Cozumel and I enjoy seeing them. Granted nearly everyone I interact with is a staff of a restaurant or hotel but I am always greeted with a smile and asked how I am doing.

One thing about traveling that gets me though is how people dress while flying. I understand that people want to be comfortable but wearing pajamas, baggy sweat pants and looking unkempt go beyond comfort. People should put a little effort into looking like they care what others have to deal with.

Here are a few photos I either didn't have time to post or were on a device I didn't have access to.

The main plaza construction is complete. There is a very fancy fountain in the middle now.
I finally got a new mask. The scuba store had a mask that still fit my prescription lenses from 30 some years ago! 

I didn't have a chance to post the photo of the giant Thanksgiving cactus that started blooming on Thanksgiving.

No comments: