Monday, July 6, 2015

juicedBeginnings

Sunday, July 5th, was the unofficial kickoff for my new business juicedNutrition. Because we cherish the outdoors in Minnesota, it was a natural to throw a backyard party.

The turn out was fantastic. I so appreciated the encouragement and well wishes from my friends. My success is tied to these people and others that have provided advice and positive feedback. I am depending on everyone to keep me honest and on track.

We made some interesting smoothies...a few of which were actually pretty good.

Kathy Just made this perfect bottle apron for the occasion.
Roger Federer took the day off from Wimbledon to wish me well. 😉

It was a hot and humid Minnesota day. The kiddie pool provided the perfect cool-off.

Trying t get the blended to blend.

No comments: