Sunday, December 8, 2013

Random Cozumel

I spent Friday, all day, at the hotel just relaxing. I did go for one run but mostly read my book, went snorkeling and napped.  Glorious.

Dave went into town and shopped.

Saturday we rented a car and drove around the island. The east coast with the sandy beaches and waves and wind is amazingly beautiful. It has been changed by Wilma the hurricane a few years ago but the roads have been much improved.

We had dinner at Fratelli's. Jill and I had been invited to this Italian restaurant last year. The food and service are very good and the atmosphere is quiet and peaceful.

My new favorite snorkel photo.

Sunset means happy hour.

Dave and his creche.

The east coast.

Some beefcake!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Looks like it was a heavenly trip, as always in beautiful Cozumel! Did you go to the other Italian Restaurant downtown too. I really liked that one. Was the same waiter from the hotel still at fratelli's? Can't wait to see you.
Xo