Monday, September 10, 2007

Aghhh!!! -- Dallas!!!

I really dislike Dallas roads and streets. Or maybe it is the lack of signage or that there is no way to figure out which compass direction you are headed.

I drove all over the place trying to find the hotel from where the guys decided to go eat. I know I've complained about the roads here before but this is just rediculous. It just doesn't make any sense to me.

Big rain storms this morning delayed are takeoff. Then we had to circle. When we finally landed we had to wait on the tarmac for 45 minutes for a gate. I left my house and got to the office at 3pm. I should have gotten in around noon.

Wasn't as bad as the project manager though. He was flying in from Miami. His 8am flight was cancelled. Then his 9:45 flight was cancelled. The his 10:45 flight took off at noon. When he landed his plane had to wait almost 2 hours to get to a gate! Now, that sucks.

No comments: