Monday, August 6, 2007

Subaru Impreza review

Haven't reviewed my vehicle from last week in Chicago. I had a Subaru Impreza. It is a sporty sedan. I had a Subaru Legacy a few weeks back in North Carolina and really enjoyed that in the hills of the Blue Ridge Mountains.

I didn't get to do much actual driving while in the south Chicago suburbs. Traffic construction and congestion doesn't allow for much in the way of enjoyable driving.

Nonetheless, these Subarus are fun to drive. The all-wheel drive is definitely a plus and they have very nice power. The seats aren't the most comfortable is one drawback.

The ventilation system is easy and convenient to control. I especially liked the vent controls with knobs that you twist to open and close the vents and also move to direct the air flow.

The dashboard was easy to read and not cluttered. I would recommend this vehicle.

No comments: