Saturday, September 6, 2014

Living Room Furniture Update

I solved the desk/side table with a piece of furniture I already had. It is my Dad's table from the Philippines. It has turned legs with metal claw toe feet. In my mind it was square but it is actually a small rectangle. It is a bit wobbly but fits perfectly and brings in a piece of history to the room.


Additionally, I've been wanting to put up some of my photos but never felt I really had the wall space. The new furniture has a much lower profile which made the little bit of wall space more apparent (and bare).

My first piece is the Eiffel Tower photo that has such a special effect look. I used Shutterfly to make a photo-on-canvas. It turned out great I think. You can see the piece in the first photo above. Here is a closer look.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

your artwork is looking good, it coordinates well with your new furniture :-)

Unknown said...

looking great!

Aunt Donna said...

I really like your new furniture, especially the colors! Nice job!!