Sunday, June 3, 2012

Vacation started

Arrived a bit late.  There was a problem with the airplane's radio on the flight from Atlanta to Cozumel.  Had to change to a different plane. 

I missed happy hour but I still made it in time to do a little snorkeling.
This is a lion fish that was lying on the sea floor.  I don't recall actually ever seeing a real lion fish in the wild.  Supposedly they are very dangerous.
It hadn't gotten very cloudy so I thought the sunset would be a bust. Instead it was quite the opposite. This picture was taken several minutes after the sun had gone below the horizon.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Lucky you!! I just love Cozumel! I got my PADI certification there. The diving is so different there as it is all drift all of the time. Lots of marine life to explore. I wish I was with you little brother....Love you, and I hope that we can see you in the near future