Monday, June 4, 2012

A lot of rain

It has been raining quite a bit.  Walked to the corner store, Sedena, in a slight rain.  Didn't get too wet but the humidity basically means nothing ever dries.

It stopped raining long eniugh to take a long snorkel.  Saw some fantastic fishes including a stick crab, a sea snake, two eels (one out hunting), a lobster, two moe lion fish, and lots of beautiful sponges.
stick crab
something I'm calling a sea centipede
  Flowering trees, shrubs and vines are everywhere.

Was walking in to town in the evening for the Sunday festivities when I got caught in a downpour. So I ducked into the Love Bar on the edge of town.  I had already had two happy hour margaritas at Coral Princess and was still kind of tipsy but it was happy hour at the Love Bar which was two-for-one.  Had a couple of beers and listened to a great cover band while waiting out the rain.

It finally easednup and I walked the rest of the way to the main plaza and dinner at Casa Dennis.  The same waiter that has been there every time I go is still there.  It had completely stopped raining but the plaza was very quiet.  I took a cab ride back to the hotel.

1 comment:

James said...

I didn't know you had an underwater camera. So cool to share these photos.