Monday, March 12, 2012

Way busy weekend

The main reason for no posts this weekend is I was barely in the house.

Friday night had dinner at Szechaun Spice with Kay and Jan.

Saturday morning had coffee and did the New York Times crossword puzzle with Christine.  My last workout at Fitness Together was at noon.

Saturday, 4pm was "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" at Open Eye Theatre.  James at the great idea to see this puppet show designed and directed by Michael Sommers.  Rose, Amy, Bunny, Linda, JT and James and I went.  It was fabulous.

Also Saturday evening Christine and I went to Minnesota Opera's "Lucia di Lammermoor".  A beautiful sung opera.  Ran into my realtor and his wife.  I had not seen him for years.

Sunday had breakfast with Jan, Rachel and Christine and Maria's Restaurant.  Sunday afternoon helped move Rose's friend Jeanette.  What we thought would take 1 1/2 ended up taking 3 1/2.  Rose, Bunny, Amy and Loretta and I went to Old Chicago to recover.

Sunday night bowled.  Had a really good first game.  The other two...not so much.

I need a vacation from my weekend.

No comments: