Sunday, December 14, 2008

Chevy Malibu

I have been wanting to rent a Chevy Malibu for quite a while. The commercials have worked on me. It is a good looking car.

I rented from National Car Rental because they let you pick your vehicle. Picking can sometimes be a bad thing. Do you go down the whole line of cars to pick one or just grab the closests. If you just take the first one, did you miss a better one?

Anyway, there was a Malibu available.

I was very pleased overall with the Chevy Malibu. It is nice and roomy inside. Chevy has designed the inside trim to match in a wrap-around way. It makes the interior look very clean and professional.

The gages and controls make sense....are easy to read...and easy to use.

Best of all the Chevy Malibu continues my earlier raves of GM transmissions. I do not know how many cylinders this vehicle has but it has adequate power and best of all it does not down shift un-necessarily.

I would recommend this car over the Toyota and Honda in the same class.

No comments: