Thursday, June 7, 2007

Heading home

Flying home today. Could be thunderstorms in Minneapolis so hope I'm not delayed.

Co-worker and friend, Scott Baune, had mentioned that he saw "Alspaugh Dam" on one of his trips out here to North Carolina. I found it thanks to the internet and drove there on Tuesday.

Actually it is Alspaugh Dam Road. I didn't see a dam but possible site where one was. The road is only a mile or two long. I'll post picture when I get home.

Here's the picture...


Not sure where I'll be next week but looks like Chicago. 06/08 update: I will be in Chicago next week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is the Dam Alspaugh!
Carol

jaalspa said...

Apparently there was an unconfirmed tornado on the road April 16 of this year.
http://www.taylorsvillefire.org/Photos/Calls/Windstorm07.doc.