Monday, April 2, 2007

Almost over

Well, a decision has been reached. I'm finished. Done. Thank you, buh-bye. Cherrio. Tata.

The feeling is that the project is not going on and there is nothing else for me to work on over here so I am to go back to the United States. And this after they finally got the accounting stuff figured out!

To be honest I'm ready. I miss my Frankie and Uno. And I miss my friends.

I just switched my return flight from May 17 to April 15. In the meantime I don't have much to do work-wise (I still get paid don't worry) but my Mom is coming on Wednesday for almost a week so will have freetime to do more siteseeing with her. And maybe I'll go to Paris next week for a couple of days.

It has been quite the experience. Three months alone though has been tough. There's a whole 'nother story there.

No comments: