Tuesday, April 6, 2021

One last project?

 These were really "get ready to sell" projects.

The window molding in the main bedroom was looking very dingy though I liked the yellow...not that the rest of the moldings in the room were in any better shape. They just didn't stick out...at least not to me.

Can I tell you how long it takes to prep then paint 3 windows that have multiple panes?! Yikers.

It does look cleaner and neater and I should have taken photo with the custom roman shades but you'll get to see those photos soon enough.

Main bedroom window trim repainted a "neutral" color

I like to call the upstairs bathroom door my "magic" door. It is the original door for the bathroom but had been removed because the toilet and the door did not get along.

When I had the bathroom remodeled in 2007, I convinced the contractor to saw the door in half. I found the bi-fold hinges that would fit. He was very nervous. He said we only get one chance to do this.

The door had to be cut exactly precisely or it wouldn't hang, swing and close properly. It ended up perfect! But I never painted the hall-facing side. Well, now it finally is and looks fantastic.

The door does close like a normal door and hinges out of the way of the toilet. It is truly magic. :-)

What I call the magic door finally painted


No comments: