Sunday, September 16, 2012

My very athletic weekend

Friday was my usual workout session with my trainer.  Kaitlin always works me hard for an hour.  I was a sweaty mess.

Saturday, based on encouragement from my cheering squad last week, I decided to run further than I had done before.  I ended up running an un-official 10K.  Took 55 minutes.

Today (Sunday) was the Minneapolis Bike Tour - a 36 mile bike round around Minneapolis starting from Parade Stadium to the chain of lakes (Isles, Calhoun and Harris), to Lake Nakomis, Minnehaha Park, the Mississippi River, Victory Memorial Parkway, Theodore Worth,  around Cedar Lake, and back to Parade Stadium. 

Friends Kelly, Bud, and Justin also particpated.  That was a challenge.

Tonight (Sunday) is first night of Fall-Winter bowling league.

No comments: