Monday, September 19, 2011

Subaru Forester

Surprise!  I'm not traveling but I have a vehicle review.  Dave probably thought I forgot.

On our Spring Green, Wisconsin road trip we took Dave's brand new Subaru Forester.  The new 2011 Forester is much more a crossover vehicle than the old girls-of-a-certain-nature wagon.

It tool nearly the entire trip before Dave would relinquish the wheel.  Like I said it is brand new so he was enjoying the drive himself.  Driving the hills and turns of rural Wisconsin must have been fun, Dave.  I finally got to drive once we were securely on the interstate.

None-the-less the Forester drives smooth and Dave's V6 model has tons of power.  This version of the Forester stands higher than a standard wagon though not as high as my Ford Escape.  This version also has a nice wide stance with a good feel to the wheel and suspension.  There is lots of glass making road trip a treat as passenger or driver.

No comments: