Saturday, September 18, 2010

Kia Soul

The return of auto reviews....Aunt Donna :-)

There just aren't that many different vehicles available but I'll try to find the ones I haven't had before.  So this week I saw this strange looking little car at the end of the row.  I really didn't know what it was until I got up to the front grill and saw the Kia badge.  The upholstery has "Soul" all over it...so a Kia Soul.

This thing is small on the outside but fairly roomy on the inside.  The Soul is square like the Honda Fit and not a silhouette I particularly care for.

The drive from the airport to the client site is high-speed toll way the whole way.  The Soul zips along just fine at tollway speed but there is a lot of road and wind noise.  The controls are easy to use and reach.

The Soul probably gets good gas mileage but there is not a readout to tell you.  The model I rented was pretty basic.  I think a manual transmission would be more fun to drive.

No comments: