Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Halloweeny weekend


Saturday Christine, Kay and I went to the Trail of Terror in Shakopee.

As you can see from the shaky, blurry photo, it was indeed scary.

Actually the hay ride this year was longer but not as scary. Its neat to ride a wagon through the woods at night though.

The haunted house which they now call a maze was fantastic. Scary as all get out and so much fun.

Sunday was pumpkin carving at JT and Linda's. Big crowd of adults and kids and lots of pumpkins and food. A really nice break from working again this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you deliberately leave out the part where you jumped three feet in the air at one point, screaming like a baby???? I remember, because I think I had a pause in my own screaming at that point. -- Kay