Friday, March 7, 2008

Mercury Milan (again)

Had a Mercury Milan this week. This is the second time I've had this as rental vehicle. It is a nice car with a nice ride.

I was thinking that I think I could tell the difference between an American and a Japanese car blindfolded just by the ride. American cars have a stiffer, more rugged, ride where as a Japanese car is more fluid and loose.

I'm not expressing a preference for one over the other or that one is better than the other.

The Mercury Milan has auto-headlamps and auto-temperature control.

We had some bad weather with ice and snow and at one point I did think the car was going to spin out on me when crossing a bridge. Definitely started to go but it was a short stretch and as soon as I made it across to dry pavement, the vehicle was stable again. Got my heart going though.

No comments: