Sunday, March 22, 2020

Cozumel Spring

I do not use my blog site very much anymore but I do like to post my travels here still.

I got back on Wednesday from a wonderful trip to Cozumel. I know. I know. I go to Cozumel a lot. There is a reason...actually several.

There are wonderful people on the island of Cozumel. The smiles. The friendliness. The warmth of everyone you meet, is infectious...in the best possible way.

It is also the people that I travel with. This trips including two friends I have known for a long, long time. Jenny, who hadn't been in 11 years! And Dave, who goes with me or I with him at least once a year. The amount of laughter cannot be accounted.

And this year for the second year in a row, the trip to Cozumel overlapped with another dear friend, Shirley Venard. The story of Shirley on the island is a blog post all its own some day.

I did not get any good underwater photos this year. The stupid Sony camera I bought last year takes horrible photos and I couldn't get my Olympus Tough that I have had forever to work for more than few seconds.

I did get dry land photos with my iPhone and Jenny and Dave got a ton of underwater photos.

I also took a couple of videos. One I will share here that captures something of what makes the island special. This was shot with my iPhone in portrait mode.
Video


As for my photos, they can be viewed on my OneDrive storage site...Cozumel March 2020 Photos

No comments: