Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Juiced Nutrition open

It has been a very crazy few weeks. My new business, Juiced Nutrition, has opened. I'm calling November 1 the official first day though I opened the doors the week before with just me manning the counter and figuring out the blenders, sinks, refrig, freezer, etc.

There are now three people working with me. Yes, I am a job creator! Now I just did customers to make money to pay the employees.

The store is a work in progress. There is more décor to work on and the delivery business is not in place yet. I need to up the marketing. Finding the time and resources is tricky.
The citrus electrolyte is popular

My DIY a-frame chalkboard sign.

My hero, JT, adding support for the sail board

Friends stopping by and supporting

Sunrise (we open at 6am)
It is all about fresh, whole foods.

No comments: