Monday, August 8, 2016

Athletic Adventure Weekend

Regular Saturday morning run to coffee but today was such a beautiful day. I had stop during my run home to take this photo of me, the Minneapolis skyline and Lake Calhoun with sailboats and other runners.

Saturday afternoon I biked the Midtown Greenway with my friend Dave. We participated in the Midtown Greenway Coalition's Craft Beer Pedaler. Way too much drinking but played it safe and stayed on the Greenway for the most part. Craft beers, craft sake, and craft ciders...all available with easy access to a dedicated bike path and another spectacular view of Minneapolis skyline.

Sunday I joined friends to celebrate Jennifer's birthday at Betty Danger's in nord'east Mineapolis. I decided to ride my bike the 8 1/2 miles. It is a beautiful ride but more taxing than I thought it would be.

No comments: