Thursday, March 17, 2016

Juiced Nutrition

Logo graphic with text in graphic.

Logo graphic with text below.
Those of you following this blog may not be on Facebook where I maintain updates to my new business adventure. I had planned on keeping this blog separate from my business but have now decided to do updates on a very sporadic basis.

You can follow on Facebook, too, as the page is public. Juiced Nutrition Facebook page

After several months of negotiating a space lease and business relationship, two of weeks ago I decided to walk away from those relationships. My analysis indicated that it would not be financially advantageous for me. I felt I was being asked to assume a larger financial burden than the others involved.

At the same time I may have found a new location which I am now pursuing. As with so much in this journey, it has not been a smooth road with the new space. There are obstacles to overcome that I have little or no influence over. I am hoping for another Friday good day tomorrow.

I also wrote about my business start up lessons learned on LinkedIn. My first such article.
LinkedIn Article

No comments: