Monday, December 17, 2012

Old Chicago beer tour

As.many if you know there is a whole gang of us that are on the Old Chicago beer tour.  It is a frequent shopper program for beer drinking.

Each tour consists if 110 beer. Your are not supposed to repeat beers within a single tour.  Along the tour you can get a variety of gifts which can also include cash equivalent.  I just got $20 for passing the halfway point in my currrent tour.

Denver is the home of Old Chicago chain of restaurants.  For the longest time I didn't realize there is this one just a few blocks from my hotel. Since I have to go out for dinner and usually have a beer or wine, I figure I might as well work on my tour.

This chocolate stout from England is delicious.  And that is precisely what is so cool about the tour. You get and have to try all types of beer.

No comments: