Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Quick trip to Pittsburgh (work)

From Ft. Myers on Sunday to Pittsburgh, PA on Monday.  Flew out of Ft. Myers Sunday evening through Atlanta....I do not like the Atlanta airport and am so glad it is not a normal stopover for me.  Flight to Pittsburgh was delayed and I arrived late Sunday (actuall Monday 12:45am).

Long drive into the city to the downtown Doubletree Hilton.  Crashed for a few hours then up for oral presentation and potential new client.

I didn't have to talk much...thank goodness.  It was all over at 3pm and I headed to the airport.  Only small planes on Delta from Pittsburgh to Minneapolis.  Booked on 7:20pm flight but hoping to get earlier one.  Earlier one is booked solid....long evening at the Pittsburgh Airport.

Finally home about 9pm Monday night.

A whirl wind four days.

No comments: