Sunday, January 6, 2008

Mercury Milan

I almost forgot to review the car I rented during my trip in Virginia. I got a new Mercury Milan. A mid-sized vehicle with lots of features. It was a really nice car.

Easy to drive. Powerful. Comfortable.

One of the first things I do when I get in the car is adjust the side rear view mirrors. I like large mirrors and most importantly mirrors that adjust out using a technique from State Farm. Here is a link to the National Motorist Association web site on how to adjust your side mirrors. click here On some cars you cannot get the mirrors to adjust out far enough. Mazdas seem to be one model that has this problem. The Mercury Milan with its wide mirrors and adjustments is like I like them.

The gauges are easy to read. The leather seats are way comfy. The trunk is huge. I highly recommend this vehicle.

No comments: