Monday, May 14, 2007

On the road again

Well, I've decided to resume the blog. After three weeks of working from home, I'm back on the road. This week I'm in North Carolina.

As many of you know, I was in North Carolina last Fall. Same client - Lowes. I'm in Wilkesboro/North Wilkesboro today (Monday) and Tuesday then to Mooresville on Wednesday and Thursday. I'm back to Minneapolis on Thursday.

Driving into North Wilkesboro where Lowe's IT department is located, I passed one of those rolling letter signs in front of a store. It said, "Angels, Fiber Optics, Dolls, Knives." Welcome to North Carolina!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only in the South would a store sell such diverse products :-)! Y'all come back now, ya-hear :-)

Anonymous said...

Years ago I saw a three store mini-mall in Columbia, Missouri: tattoos, bar, knife shop. Viva fiber optics.