Saturday, April 9, 2011

Home from Dallas

Got home safe and sound yesterday.  Even though the flight attendants had to ask the pilot to stop the plane while we were backing from the gate.  A passenger refused to turn off their electronic device!  The flight attendant and the pilot made the announcement again and apparently the idiot finally turned the stupid thing off and we were able to proceed to the runway.

It was a busy week both work and socially.

Monday I caught up with the wonderful Aneela at the Hilton Anatole.  She then treated me to drinks and dinner at the hotel. Tuesday, Asha and I had dinner. She always has great stories.  Wednesay I had dinner with a friend that used to live in Minneapolis and now lives in Dallas.  Thursday I went to a very funny production of Horton Foote's "Dividing the Estate" at the Dallas Theatre Center.  My friend John Arnone designed the set which was beautiful.  The casting was spot-on.

When I got back to Minneapolis on Friday, I drove directly to The Bulldog from the airport for a going away gathering for Tom Smith.

It was a nice week all around.

Apparently Frankie and Uno had a good time, too.  There were papers everywhere and big clumps of each others' fur.  Party at 3112!!

No comments: